Residential Electrical Repair in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Winter Park & Nearby Areas
It can be a frustrating experience to flip a switch and not have a light work or plug in an appliance only to find that nothing happens. These instances can occur when you need a residential electrical repair. While you may be able to find the cause of an electrical problem on your own, electricity can be dangerous. This is why it’s best to leave the job up to a professional electrician from Brandon Electric. We can handle any commercial or home electrical repair.
Common Residential Electrical Repair Problems
Brandon Electric can assist with any of these common electrical issues:
- Overloading: This refers to instances when your appliances and electrical needs demand more electricity than that which your circuit is equipped.
- Lights Flickering When It’s Windy: Flickering lights could mean there is a frayed wire that is causing a short when the cable moves. An electrician should always immediately be called to address flickering lights, which can pose a safety hazard.
- Too Few Outlets: With too few outlets, you have to rely on extension cords and power strips. There might not be an immediate safety risk, but the best solution is to add more outlets to ensure you don’t wind up overloading your circuit.
- Plug-In Appliances Not Working: If your appliances aren’t working when plugged into one outlet but work on a different outlet, your first outlet is faulty and can signify a dead circuit. A commercial or home electrical repair can provide a quick and affordable solution.
- Electrical Surges: Electrical surges can be common, but if you are experiencing them frequently, this can lead to equipment damage and shorten the lifespan of your electrical system. Poor wiring, damaged power lines, or faulty appliances can cause electrical surges. Let Brandon Electric determine the cause of your surges and provide solutions that won’t break the bank.
- Switches That Don’t Work: If a switch isn’t working, it could be a result of bad workmanship or a sub-standard product. It can also be faulty wiring, a bad circuit, or an outlet issue. Whatever the cause, we can help.
For commercial or residential electrical repair, contact the electricians at Brandon Electric. We serve homes and businesses in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Winter Park, and nearby areas.